Friday, October 21, 2016

New Sail



I recently bought a new (unofficial) sail from Intensity - and I opted for the Red, White and Blue version.   Quite versatile - it could be a reference to the red/white/blue flags of the US, France, Holland, Russia, Czech Republic, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Luxembourg, Liberia, North Korea, Iceland, Cuba, Chile or Costa Rica.

Despite what I was hoping for, I am still a mediocre sailor with it, but at least I really stand out in the fleet.  And it is a lot harder to get lost in the mid-line sag at the start.

By the way, this photo was pre-race - before the Warning Signal.  I was really not that far behind the fleet.  As to the race itself, never mind - just admire the lovely sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...